BOLSA DE TRABAJO
Oferta de Empleo: RetinaReadRisk - Senior Researcher for the RetinaReadRisk Project - IISPV (Reus - Tarragona)
Fecha fin de presentación de candidaturas: 20 julio de 2022
L’Institut d’Investigació Sanitària Pere Virgili (IISPV) precisa un/a RetinaReadRisk – Senior Researcher for the RetinaReadRisk Project (Diabetic Retinopathy risk assessment using image-based deeplearning and clinical variables) cofinanced by EITHealth (220718).
Researcher career profile (R3)
INTERNATIONAL CALL IC26_22
▪ The researcher must hold a Doctorate degree (PhD) in Computer Engineering.
▪ Master in Computer Engineering and Security (MsC).
▪ Additional training related to the field of artificial intelligence, or similar, and computer vision in particular.
▪ Competence and experience with european Projects in the field of artificial intelligence, computer vision and medical imaging.
▪ Experience in research projects.
▪ Demonstrable experience in the artificial intelligence field, especially, or in computer vision.
▪ Teamworking, ability to work independently, to organize, kindness, dynamism, versatility, rigour, responsability and confidentiality.
▪ Carry out research under supervision.
▪ Have the ambition to develop knowledge of research methodologies and discipline.
▪ Have demonstrated a good understanding of a field of study.
▪ Have demonstrated the ability to produce data under supervision.
▪ Be capable of critical analysis, evaluation and synthesis of new and complex ideas.
▪ Be able to explain the outcome of research (and value thereof) to research colleagues.
▪ Has demonstrated a systematic understanding of a field of study and mastery of research associated with that field.
▪ Has demonstrated the ability to conceive, design, implement and adapt a substantial programme of research with integrity.
▪ Has made a contribution through original research that extends the frontier of knowledge by developing a substantial body of work, innovation or application.
This could merit national or international refereed publication or patent.
▪ Demonstrates critical analysis, evaluation and synthesis of new and complex ideas.
▪ Can communicate with their peers – be able to explain the outcome of their research (and value thereof) to the research community.
▪ Co-authors papers at workshop and conferences.
▪ Has an established reputation based on research excellence in their field.
▪ Makes a positive contribution to the development of knowledge, research and development through co-operations and collaborations.
▪ Identifies research problems and opportunities within their area of expertise.
▪ Identifies appropriate research methodologies and approaches.
▪ Conducts research independently which advances a research agenda.
▪ Can take the lead in executing collaborative research projects in cooperation with colleagues and project partners.
▪ Publishes papers as lead author, organises workshop or conference sessions.
▪ The CV must include the DNI/NIE number or another personal identity document number.
▪ Send the CV and the Cover Letter through the IISPV website.
For any questions or queries: firstname.lastname@example.org